If you are experiencing problems streaming content there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve these issues.
Streaming Troubleshooting Options:
- First, try a few different VPN servers. Use "Recommended Servers" or servers physically nearest to you for the best connection speed.
- Disable Pop-up blockers.
- Disable Location Services on your device. Turn off location services on your phone. Constant location searching can cause slowdowns.
- Clear browser cache. Clear your browser cache. Follow the guide here https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-clear-cache-2617980
- Reinstall whichever streaming application you are trying to use.
- Open browsers in a new incognito window, log in to a new session to your streaming provider.
- Test the streaming on multiple different browsers.
- Try using different DNS server addresses 188.8.131.52 (Cloudflare) 184.108.40.206 (Google) or any other DNS of your choice. You can enter a DNS address inside apps settings.
- Check on https://ipleak.net/ for any errors.
- Disable WebRTC and Disable IPv6