We want you to be able to manage your account, delete it, cancel, or unsubscribe quickly and easily, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you're paid by credit card, PayPal, through the Google Play Store, or The App Store (iTunes) we try and make it as simple as possible for you to cancel your account.
In order to cancel your subscription you can do it in three ways:
- Cancel within your Dashboard (Instant)
- Cancel within your mobile app (Instant)
- Cancel within PayPal (Instant)
- Contact Us (May take up to 24 business hours)
Cancel in the Hotbot VPN Dashboard
Your customer Dashboard is located on our website, you can access it by going to our website www.hotbotvpn.com and logging in, or clicking this link here. You will need your login ID (your email) and your password. If you have forgotten your password, please refer to our How to Reset Your Password article. If still can't login, contact us for assistance.
To cancel your subscription or otherwise manage your Automatic Payments, follow the instructions below:
- Go to our website at www.hotbotvpn.com
- Click "Log-in" to get access to your account.
- Navigate to "Automatic Payments" and follow the prompts to turn off automatic payments.
Cancel Within PayPal
If you subscribed to our service using your PayPal account, you're in luck because PayPal makes cancelling your subscription painless. Follow the directions below to Cancel in PayPal:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on "Pay & Get Paid" on the menu
- Click on "Subscriptions" on the right side of the menu, underneath "Accept Payments"
- Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel (Hotbot), and click Cancel.
- Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.
If you have any trouble with this, please contact us and we can assist you.
Cancel In Mobile App (Google Play)
We are not able to handle cancellations in the Play Store for you. Luckily, Google makes this relatively simple. Please check these Google Play support articles about subscription cancellation:
Mobile Device: Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
Desktop: Cancel a subscription on play.google.com
Cancel In the App Store / iTunes
All subscriptions must be managed within the Apple AppStore or in iTunes. Please check this Apple support article about iTunes subscription cancellation: https://support.apple.com/en-lamr/HT202039